Stockton Riverside College offer a wide variety of apprenticeships that have been designed with employers like you in mind. All of the apprenticeships we offer can be tailored to meet your specific business needs. Whether you are looking to recruit a new member of your team or up-skill existing employees, employing an apprentice could offer a cost-effective solution to ensuring you develop a skilled and motivated workforce.
In recent years, we have seen our provision grow from strength to strength. To date, we have assisted over 1000 businesses like you to develop their workforce through the apprenticeship programme.
We offer apprenticeships at a variety of levels including degree-equivalent higher apprenticeships; ideal for training and up-skilling senior staff.
Apprenticeships we offer:
- Beauty Therapy
- Business Administration
- Catering & Professional Chef
- Children & Young People’s Workforce
- Customer Service
- Exercise & Fitness
- Facilities Services
- Warehousing & Storage
- Health & Social Care (Adults)
- IT, Software, Web & Telecoms
- IT Specialist
- Management and Team Leading
- Motor Vehicle
- Painting & Decorating
- Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Sales and Telesales
- Schools (Teaching Assistants)
This list is not exhaustive. We are constantly exploring new and developing areas of training in order to expand our provision. If you are looking to employ an apprentice in a specific area not listed above, please get in touch to discuss how we can accommodate your requirements.
You may be eligible to receive funding for employing an apprentice. For more information, please contact a member of the team who can provide you with the necessary information and assist you with applying for a grant to support the employment of an apprentice.
Recruitment Made Easy
At Stockton Riverside College we support you through the entire process of recruiting an apprentice:
- Our Business Development Coordinators will work with you to develop a job description specifying your requirements
- We will advertise your vacancy on a range of sites in order to attract the ideal applicant
- We will identify if you are eligible to receive financial support – a grant perhaps and complete necessary paperwork to ensure you receive any entitlement
- Keep you up to date with the recruitment process throughout and be on hand to answer any questions
- Shortlist applicants to ensure you only interview those who meet your criteria
- Arrange and support interviews
Are you Levy Ready?
The way apprenticeships are funded is changing in May and will have an impact on all employers.
Fill in your details and a member of the business development team will be in touch to help you navigate these important changes and take away the pain.
If you feel that an apprentice could bring benefits to your business or you would like more information please contact a member of the business development unit.
Tel: 01642 865 577