EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
We value the diversity of our college community and promote inclusion for all. We make sure that all of our students receive the same provision and access to our services. We encourage a culture of respect and commit to tackling prejudice at all levels. By encouraging students and staff to share their own experiences, we aim to promote mutual understanding, tolerance and respect.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are promoted across the College through:
· Governance and College leadership team
· Achievement of awards and kitemarks
· Student induction and personal development.
· Staff induction, training and continuous professional development of staff
· Marketing materials
· Equality & Diversity strategic & operational committees and meetings
· Embedded into curriculum planning and delivery
· Additional learning support for students
· Student Union President and student reps
· Support groups and clubs
· A changing tutorial programme
· A college Chaplaincy team