• Candidates must be qualified to minimum Level 3 in the area they are assessing.
• They must either be a member of an existing accredited assessment team or able to join such a team.
• They must be mentored by a qualified assessor and supported and monitored by an internal quality assurance team.
This qualification is intended for assessors who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment. The purpose of this qualification is to confirm competence in an occupational role to the standards required.
What will I learn
• Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
• Assess occupational competence in the work environment
How will I learn
Taught sessions, independent study, tutorials, workshop sessions, research and assignments.
Candidates successfully completing the qualification can – if professional circumstances permit - progress to achieve the following:
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
Cost: Fee may apply depending on individual circumstance. Please contact our admissions team to discuss fees and any related funding options.