This qualification builds on the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice and is aimed at further expanding learners’ independent practice to enable them to evolve into more senior roles within organisations as people professionals. The qualification in Human Resource Management will give you a broader perspective of the organisational issues facing HR professionals and enable you to develop effective analytical and problem solving skills.
It is suited to individuals who:
• are aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in people management.
• are working in a people practice role and wish to contribute their knowledge and skills to help shape organisational value.
• are working towards or working in a people manager role.
What will I learn
• Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
• Evidence-based Practice
• Resources Function
• Professional Behaviours and Valuing People
• Employment Relationship Management
• Talent Management and Workforce Planning
• Reward for Performance and Contribution
How will I learn
Your learning will take place through a range of methods including classroom-based lectures, additional research and workshop activities.
Once you have successfully completed the course you can progress onto further study with the CIPD Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management.
Assessment consists of one module-based assignment per unit. There a range of assessment elements contained with a module assignment which may include essays, presentations, report writing and project planning.