698 views

Smiles all round for Ellie, Emma and Alice

Ellie, Emma and Alice, all former Northfield School and Sports College students, have achieved the results they needed for their next steps today.

Ellie, 18, wants to be an art therapist, and had that in mind when choosing her subjects at Bede. Today she’s received Distinction*, B, C in Health & Social Care, Art & Design and Photography, and her place at the Northern School of Art to study Fine Art has been confirmed.

She said: “Bede has been a nice play to study – it’s a supportive environment, and because it’s a smaller college it doesn’t ever feel crowded. I’m really happy with my results.”

Emma, 18, has achieved Distinction*, A* and A in Health & Social Care, English Literature and Psychology: “I’m happy, really happy, and relieved! I felt a bit stressed at times leading up to exams but it was all worth it.”

Emma is now going on to study English Literature at the University of York. She described her time at Bede: “It doesn’t feel like a college sometimes (in a good way!) We all get a lot of support and I’ve made loads of good friends.”

Alice, 18, has always been interested in healthcare and is now going on to study Adult Nursing at Teesside University. Today she got Distinction*, B and D in Health & Social Care, Psychology and Biology.

She said: “I am happy with my results. I’ve got what I needed to get to university, so I’m pleased. I’ve enjoyed my time at Bede – it’s a really friendly place and the teachers are all super supportive. It’s a nice place to be.”

Alice has a particular interest in orthopaedics, and we have no doubt that she’ll be an excellent nurse.

Well done ladies! You should be proud of everything you’ve achieved – we certainly are!
IMG_1840.jpg
Share On: