498 views

Stockton student achieves Computer Science dreamComputer science student James has had amazing success this morning, bringing home a fantastic B in computer science, B in physics and A in maths.

These grades have secured James’ spot at Leeds University studying computer science, and after chatting with him about his results it’s clear to see he’s absolutely thrilled.

“I’m really pleased with what I got and I’m very happy” James said.

“I’ve got in to my first choice too which is great. The physics and computer science exams were definitely very challenging, but knowing I’ve come out with some great results it feels like it was all worth it.”

James had nothing but good things to say about his time here at SRC Bede: “Everyone is so friendly, there’s always someone to sit and talk to and everyone knows each other and gets along. I really enjoyed the course and the teachers are so thorough and helpful so you really get a good understanding of exactly what you’re learning.”

James told us his long term ambition is obviously to be a billionaire (the world is your oyster, James!), but his main goal is to move up the ranks and work within the computer science field once he graduates university.
James-Cornwell.jpg
Share On: