This Chartered Institute of Personal and Development programme is aimed at the level of human resource assistant, human resource administrator or human resource officer whose role is to provide support for key aspects of the human resource function or someone new aspiring to a career in human resource.
What will I learn
Units covered are:
• Developing yourself as an effective human resources or learning and development practitioner
• Understanding organisations and the roles of human resources
• Recording, analysing and using human resources information
• Contributing to the process of job analysis
• Resourcing talent
• Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
• Undertaking a Learning needs analysis
• Supporting good practice in managing employment relations
• Supporting change in operations
How will I learn
Your learning will take place through a range of methods including classroom-based delivery, assignments, research, and workshop activities.
CIPD Intermediate Level 5 Human Resource Management.