Employer-led Bespoke Training
Stockton Riverside College work with a wide range of organisations to develop and deliver employer-led, bespoke training. This provision covers a range of sectors and includes vocational training, mandatory training, leadership and management and highly specific technical and professional skills.
- Bespoke learning packages – training tailored to your organisation’s requirements, delivered at a time and location to suit your business needs
- Accredited in-house training – these short training programmes can lead to a nationally recognised qualification
- Internal continuing professional development (CPD) – supporting individuals to develop new knowledge and skills
- Short courses – programmes to meet specific skills needs whilst minimising employees’ time “off the job”
- Leadership, management and CIPD programmes – a recognised pathway to support your existing and future managers and team leaders
- Sector based work academies – short programmes to assist with your staff recruitment needs, addressing any skills gaps and hard to fill vacancies.