Stockton Riverside College work with a wide range of organisations to develop and deliver employer-led, bespoke training. This provision covers a range of sectors and includes vocational training, mandatory training, leadership and management and highly specific technical and professional skills.
- Bespoke learning packages – training tailored to your organisation’s requirements, delivered at a time and location to suit your business needs
- Accredited in-house training – these short training programmes can lead to a nationally recognised qualification
- Internal continuing professional development (CPD) – supporting individuals to develop new knowledge and skills
- Short courses – programmes to meet specific skills needs whilst minimising employees’ time “off the job”
- Leadership, management and CIPD programmes – a recognised pathway to support your existing and future managers and team leaders
- Sector based work academies – short programmes to assist with your staff recruitment needs, addressing any skills gaps and hard to fill vacancies
For more information, please contact our Business Development Unit on 01642 865577 or email email@example.com