If English is not your first language, these courses will help you improve and develop your speaking and listening skills. They will provide you with a solid foundation in communication for everyday life and academic studies.
What will I learn
• Speaking and listening in a variety of situations
• Ask for and give personal information
• Increase your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation
• Understand and give instructions and directions
• Use more polite and formal language
• Give opinions
• Presentation skills
• Group discussions
• Life in the UK
How will I learn
Class activities include working individually or in pairs and small groups. You will practise role-plays in a variety of situations. You will learn how to research and prepare presentations. You will be expected to complete homework.
You can progress from each level on successful achievement of your ESOL qualifications.