Understanding Behaviour that Challenges (Level 2)
By completing the qualification, learners will develop in-depth knowledge of behaviour that challenges, which could support progression onto other appropriate qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care sector. This qualification would be valuable to learners already working in education and health and social care settings.
What will you do?
The course is made up of a series of modules which form 2 units of study.
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- Understand how to support positive behaviour
- Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
How will I learn?
Module text books are provided with all learning materials included for your directed study.
How am I assessed?
Assessment involves work booklets which are completed as distance learning and submitted to the college.
Upon completion of the course, students can apply for other distance learning programmes, use as APL for QCF qualifications where appropriate and use their newly acquired knowledge in practice.
A willingness to learn and an interest in developing your knowledge in this area.
How do I apply/enrol?
This qualification is awarded by NCFE
- Level 2 Accredited Qualification
- Fully funded if you are a 19+ Learner.
- * £120 withdraw or non-completion fee applies if you do not complete your course.
For more information contact: Distancelearning@stockton.ac.uk