Everyone needs I.T. skills whether you are at work, home or even on the move. This course is for those who have a grasp of the basics but want to build on that knowledge. You will learn how to design and build digital products, enabling you to use digital tools as a means to inform, persuade and entertain. It will develop your creativity and independent learning skills.
What will I learn
Offering hands-on practical experience you’ll learn a range of skills including;
• How computer systems work
• How to protect computers and data
• How to utilize a varied range of digital communications software
• How to perform repairs on computer systems
• How to design and create your spreadsheets to meet user requirements
• How to organize and manage an IT project
How will I learn
Learning through tutor-led practical and work-related activities, including workshops, demonstrations and theory to develop knowledge, skills and understanding.
Progress to a relevant Level 2 course such as the Level 2 Technical Diploma in IT or in Digital Media
Outstanding in-class support
Guest speakers, work-related projects, live briefs and in course competitions