The future looks bright for Zoe

Posted: 28-01-2020 - 17 view(s)

The future looks bright for Zoe as she completes her fourth Level 2 Distance Learning qualification.

With the ambition of becoming an Art Therapist, the twenty-three year old from Middlesbrough wanted to expand her skills and build on her knowledge, but found it difficult to attend college with her busy working schedule.

After discovering the Distance Learning courses delivered by Stockton Riverside College, Zoe was able to complete her chosen qualifications free of charge from the comfort of her own home.

So far, Zoe has completed Level 2 qualifications in Introducing Caring for Children & Young People, Principles of Dementia Care, Mental Health Awareness for Children & Young People, and Mental Health Awareness.

Zoe, said: “I would recommend Distance Learning to anybody, it has helped me so much to further my career and my knowledge. The booklets provided are really interesting and definitely great resources to have.

“The courses are really engaging and they were really easy to manage around my busy schedule. I’m currently in the process of signing up for another course.”

The College delivers a variety of free distance learning opportunities for anyone aged 19 or above, offering the chance to gain a recognised qualification while working from home.