522 views

Do you want to play a part in helping to shape student life at Stockton Riverside College?

Meet your student president, Josh.

He is this year’s student association president and your point of contact, alongside student services, for sharing ideas and getting involved.

Keen to get more people on board, he said: “I am really looking forward to being a voice for the students and taking the role forward.”

Last year, having been student association vice president, 17-year-old Josh, who is studying performing arts acting, feels he is well placed to represent his fellow learners.

And elected into the student president role with a student vote, he said: “I feel confident this year that I really have the students’ backing.”

Now, in order to do the best job he can, he needs to know your views.

“As student association president I am here to be a voice for the students.

“For me, it is about valuing what the students have to say.

“In order to deliver, I need to have evidence that what I am asking for is what the students want.”

Happy to play his part, Josh said: “Last year was about getting the foundations of the student association in place. This year I want to build on that and push to get more people involved.

“The more people that are involved in the association, the more we are likely to achieve.”

Have you got an idea? Or do you want to play a part in the student association? Contact Josh through student services or email: StudentAssociation@stockton.ac.uk
DSC08189-683x1024.jpg
Share On: