Harry gets the grades and is on his way to Northumbria!

Posted: 17-08-2017 - 234 view(s)

Harry Hopson is celebrating some fantastic A level results today – achieving two Merits in Sport and IT and a D in in his main interest and biggest passion, Computing.

He told us: “I’m really pleased with my results – my main aim was to do well enough to get into University and that’s what I’ve done so I couldn’t be happier!”

Heading off to Northumbria University to study computing with digital forensics, Harry is looking forward to getting stuck into the forensics side of the course as this is something he’s been interested in for a while, and he’s excited to start tracking criminals down using technology and computing.

According to Harry the best part about SRC Bede has been the social aspect. When he’s not having fun hanging out with his friends at college, he spoke very highly of his tutors and the course itself, telling us: “There’s a great standard of teaching here at Bede, I’ve learnt so much and the teachers have been great. I couldn’t have done it without them!”

We wish you the best of luck with your dream of working in Computing James, we’re sure you’ll be fantastic.