451 views

AbbieArt & Design student Abbie Crawford is among those celebrating results day success.

The 19-year-old from Middlesbrough achieved double Distinction Merit in her first year on the Level 3 Extended Diploma.

Now as she prepares to start her second year, she said: "I'm looking to go to university open days to help me decide where I want to go next."

Considering courses in Art History with Fine Art and Art History and Curating, she said: "The course at Stockton Riverside College has really opened my eyes to the options that are available."

Joining the College as an apprentice graphic designer, Abbie was so inspired by the creative side of the work she decided that she wanted to pursue her artistic talents.

"I originally thought that I was a certain type of artist but through the course I found that I enjoyed different aspects, it's really exciting."

Results day was extra special for Abbie who, after years of trying, passed her GCSE Maths with a grade C.

"I'm really happy about that," she said. "It means that I have got what I need to apply for the courses I want to do."

It's not too late to apply for our Art & Design courses starting this September. For details visit: https://www.stockton.ac.uk/courses/art-design/

Abbie-834x1024.jpg
Share On: